[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Problem with AuthUser

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Dec 7 15:40:09 CST 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 04:13:28PM -0500, Dan Weber wrote:
> Thanks Patrick, this made it much clearer.
>
> Now when I add a group definition to Site.AuthUser like this
>
> @mygroup: dan
>
> Then when a login page has to validate the access I get the following
> error:
>
> Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in
> C:\Data\Websites\danweber.net\pmwiki21\scripts\authuser.php on line 58

Odd, it's working for me at
http://www.pmichaud.com/sandbox/au/pmwiki.php?n=Site.AuthUser .
What version of PmWiki are you currently running?

Are there other items in the configuration file(s) that might be
related to this problem?

Feel free to try out other settings on the above site, the admin
password is set to 'admin'.