[pmwiki-users] Re: Problem with AuthUser

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 8 07:01:23 CST 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 07:43:44AM -0500, Dan Weber wrote:
> "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote
> > That should be fine.  I don't know why you're getting the [] string
> > error.  Perhaps verify that all of the files in the scripts/ directory
> > are being updated, and that you're running 2.1.beta12 ?
>
> I found the problem! I am using the following configuration option
>
> $WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');
>
> and with this option enabled it produces the PHP error. Once I remove the
> config option it works great with beta 12.

**Pm's head does a rapid double-take**

Huh?!?  I wonder why *that* would make any difference!

Oh!  Don't forget that if you remove the $WikiDir line above (and
do nothing else), then you won't see the error because authuser isn't
finding or loading the settings in the Site.AuthUser page.

Perhaps you could send me a copy of your config.php that I can try
on our test site?