[pmwiki-users] Re: Newer PMWikier needs help

JB jbit at ev1.net
Fri Dec 9 20:28:16 CST 2005

> > I have created a PMWiki.
> >
> >   http://wiki.bybent.com/avatar/avatar.php

> > I want the edit links in the upper right of the page to be:
> > "View   Edit   Recent Changes   History   Print"
> > How do I change this?
>
> Edit Site/PageActions

I made a lot of changes and they work great!

I do not know the syntax of wikilib.d/Site.PageActions.
If I edit wikilib.d/Site.PageActions wont this be wiped out
when and if I upgrade to a newer version of PMWiki?

On the Home page I want to move the search box to be just
under the link text under the upper right side.

I want to be able to allow people to upload pictures
and display them on a page.  I don't know to do this.

My pmwiki.tmpl file has 2 "<!--PageLeftFmt-->" in it.
This is consistent with
  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SkinGuidelines

<!--PageLeftFmt-->
        <!--wiki:$Group.SideBar $SiteGroup.SideBar-->
<!--/PageLeftFmt-->