[pmwiki-users] Wiki trail in template header and footer

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sat Dec 10 12:15:56 CST 2005

I have the wiki-trail markup in my wiki. In order to show the trail in
the top most portion of the page, I used some CSS positioning. (example:
http://www.solidgone.com/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox)

In addition to the header, I'd like the trail to *also* appear at the
end of the page. I searched for a CSS way to show a single HTML element
in multiple places (top and bottom) but didn't find anything, without
needing to use the trail markup twice. Is there a CSS way to do this?

I suspect CSS is not the best way to get the trail displayed top and
bottom. What's the pmWiki-way to do it? Possibly declare some kind of
variable containing the trail-markup in the wiki-page, and then
reference the variable from the skin .tmpl?

  ~ ~ Dave