[pmwiki-users] Kind-of Blog, a blog for PmWiki

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Sat Dec 10 13:50:42 CST 2005

Hi!

I've just started using kob, and it mostly works for me.

> Even the date format is hard.  I like MM/DD/YYYY, but what about
> YYYY/MM/DD, or MM/DD/YY?  Lots of questions, so I'll just evade for
> now and say I'm thinking about it.  Any suggestions?

I'm used to ISO format: YYYY-MM-DD

But then I'm from Sweden :-)

Another thing I tried to do myself, but I have up, was to enclose each
blog post in a div of a certain class, allowing me to style it, say
giving it a certain background color, framing it etc. Especially in the
digest this would be very helpful...

> > (*) GUI edit buttons for the postings textarea (low priority:-)
>
> Probably very easy.  I'll see about adding an option for this.
>
> > the only support I can give is extensive testing, so just keep me
> > uptodate with any changes on ur recipe and I will provide u with
> > detailed feedback.
>
> Great, much appreciated.  v1.0.3 is on there, it fixes some of the
> things pointed out in the comments section.

I will also be using it and try to report back...

Thanks for the recipe, in any case!

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose