[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.1.beta14 released, improved RSS and Atom feeds

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sat Dec 10 20:31:01 CST 2005

In order to use Magpie (ref
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RssFeedDisplay) in conjunction with
2.1b14, should I include both:
    require_once('local/magpierss/rss_fetch.inc');
AND
    include_once('scripts/feeds.php');

At the moment I have both, I get xml generated on action=rss, and have
the CACHE directory set. But the magpie cache does not get populated.
I'm a little confussed at how Magpie and PMwiki play together, if at all.

  ~ ~ Dave