[pmwiki-users] Wiki trail in template header and footer

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Dec 11 16:37:22 CST 2005

Spoke too soon. What we end up with is a trail with no prev/next links.
I get the text where I want it, but I suspect the trails.php isn't able
to function from inside a template, as trail.php looks for the name of
the template in the trail base list, can't find it, and thus shows no
prev/next links.

  ~ ~ Dave