[pmwiki-users] (:redirect:) with conditional markup/ GroupHeader

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Dec 11 22:12:07 CST 2005

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 02:14:33AM +0100, sven saurwein wrote:
> >However, with PmWiki 2's model of handling directives I don't see
> >why it couldn't be adjusted to work from inside (:include:) and
> >(:if:) conditionals.  I'll see about adding it in the 2.1.beta
> >series...
> >

> great! sounds like it could happen pretty soon...
> one more wish then:
> will there be a way to supress the "redirected from..." message?
> (or is there already?)

Oops!  After looking into it further, it's not so easy.  I was going
to convert (:redirect:) into a markup rule, but that rule has to be
suppressed for anything other than ?action=browse, and to not have
any effect in sidebars or page actions.  It can still be done,
but I have to get the logic just right.

To get rid of the "redirected from..." message, set in local/config.php:

    $RedirectFmt = "";