[pmwiki-users] Undo XLPage Selection for a Group

Thomas Lederer celok at gmx.net
Mon Dec 12 09:11:17 CST 2005

Hello,

my first Email to this group. Aplogoies for any mistakes. I did however
search the archives for some time.

Here ist the question:
I run a pmwiki, and configured it to have the i18n in German. Now i
would like to display one group in English, so i have to "undo" the
XLPage config somehow.

I tried "Group Config" as in "overwrite" the XLPage with a new, but that
did not work.

So basically my config.php has
 > XLPage ('de','PmWikiDe.XLPage');

and the Newgroup.php should have
 > XLPage ('de','PmWiki.XLPage');

Or any other way to get the job done. I don't matter much as to how it
is done :)

If the honored users of this list could help me i would be very happy.

Best Regards,
Tom