[pmwiki-users] Nested divs needed for blog styling...

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Mon Dec 12 10:17:46 CST 2005

mån 2005-12-12 klockan 11:01 -0500 skrev Ryan R. Varick:

> (:blogentry title="TITLE" time="ISO TIME" permalink="Group.Page":)
> WIKI MAKRUP
> (:blogentryend:)

Nice... that would solve 95% of my issues...

Now, are you still storing entries on a per-date basis? so that multiple
entries on a day ends up in the same wiki page? I am of the opinion that
it would be better with one page per post, as that would make
commenting, linking, etc easier...

But that is a separate discussion, and this is all very good in any
case.

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose