[pmwiki-users] Kind-of Blog 1.1 released

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Wed Dec 14 03:51:26 CST 2005

tis 2005-12-13 klockan 21:46 -0500 skrev Ryan R. Varick:

> As for your (:pagelist:) question, the answer is... I don't know.  I
> don't know much about (:pagelist:), but it seems powerful.  It's
> probably a more efficient way of scanning for pages, so I may replace
> the underlying digest/RSS code with something that uses pagelist.  I'm
> going to see what I can dig up on (:pagelist:)...
>
> Also, after reading the paper you cited, I've started to think about
> trackbacks -- it should be possible to track what pages, within the
> wiki, are linking to a certain entry.  While blog entries are still
> going to be named by date, for now, seeing what links to what may be
> useful.

Pagelists are indeed powerful.... I have this in my GroupHeader
(actually Site.AllGroupHeader):

>>rframe<<
[-Wiki pages linking to this page:-]\\
[- (:pagelist link={$FullName} fmt=simple:)-]
>><<

The nice thing is that pmwiki itself keeps track of the backlinks so
there is no need to scan for links every time.

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose