[pmwiki-users] Re: Unifying variables, attributes, properties, part 1

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:25:15 CST 2005

So your proposing altering PHP's syntax? No way!!!! Sure, in the wiki
markup, that is fine, but wiki markup is not PHP code. I expect PHP
code to look like PHP code. Yes, I realized that {$Group} is technecly
being passed as a string (so one could say your not altering syntax),
but its treated as a variable and IMO should look like one. Wiki
markup is wiki marki and PHP code is PHP code. Its not to hard to keep
the two seperate in my mind.

Thats my 2 cents