[pmwiki-users] Kind-of Blog 1.1 released

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 04:47:30 CST 2005

Would these comments integrate with all wiki pages - blog or not?  In other
words, would your new comments replace the comments cookbook recipe?

If so, while you're at it, please consider addressing the outstanding issues
with that recipe:  comments should be (perhaps optionally) included in
(All)RecentChanges, be picked up by mailposts, and should not be generated
by visiting robots.

Thanks!