[pmwiki-users] Skin problem with Firefox 1.5

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 08:18:52 CST 2005

>From: "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>
>On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 06:47:38PM +0000, J. Meijer wrote:
> > I upgraded to Firefox 1.5 and noticed a layout engine change which broke
>my
> > skin, which is basically the default skin.
>
>Which version of PmWiki are you running?  This was supposedly fixed in
>2.1.beta2 -- see the fix in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00591 .
>
>Pm

Indeed my skin was based on an earlier 2.0 pmwiki skin. Since updates to
skins are not inherited by user-derived skins, I fell victim. Hopefully
others are warned.

As always, thanks!

jan

---- Solution ----

Change your CSS (pmwiki.css):
  #wikicmds { float:right; font-family:Verdana,sans-serif; font-size:80%; }
to:
  #wikicmds { float:right; font-family:Verdana,sans-serif; font-size:80%;
white-space:nowrap; }