[pmwiki-users] Help for Wiki newbie... Wiki copyright ?

Darren Wyn Rees darren at cymraeg.org
Wed Dec 21 15:40:06 CST 2005

I am new to administering Wikis and I do not understand the issues
surrounding copyright.  I would like to create a few Wikis with an
'open copyright', eg. the GNU free documentation license.

Are there any Pmwiki users using the above copyright or similar ?
Most of the Pmwikis sites I see do not explicitly mention copyright.

I would like to see examples of websites using similar 'free' or
'open' copyright models, and how they inform users/contributors
about copyright.

Thanks

Darren

--