[pmwiki-users] if enabled

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Dec 26 18:05:38 CST 2005

Monday, December 26, 2005, 11:41:33 PM, Patrick wrote:
> For the moment, it's  (:if true VARIABLE:) instead of
> (:if enabled VARIABLE:).  I haven't decided which of these
> I will keep for 2.1 (one of the few advantages of being in beta).

> And I'm open for suggestions.

(:if true:)            - always include text
(:if true [var]:)      - include text if PHP "var" is true
(:if false:)           - always exclude text (same as a comment)
(:if false [var]:)     - include text if PHP "var" is false

I just read this under PmWiki.ConditionalMarkup.
Must be a very recent change.
Sounds good to me as it stands now, even if it is not what I was using
in the skins.

(:if false ... :) is obviously the same as (:if !true ... :), but I
don't mind the duplicity.

Please let me know if this is changing, or if you are settled with it,
as it affects the skin distribution. I am glad it is in the core in
any case, as it opens more doors for skin configurations.

Best,
~Hans