[pmwiki-users] RSS bug with feeds.php Pmwiki 2.1 Beta14

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 11:41:33 CST 2005

On 12/28/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> Since WikiSandbox didn't contain a trail, there wasn't a list
> of pages to be included in the rss feed and it gave the
> error.  For the time being I've fixed it to return
> an empty feed.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Pm

I've suggested this before but never got any feedback on it. What if a
page that didn't contain a trail (or any type of list to generate a
feed) returned a feed of the page's history? That way, one could
subscribe to a feed of a single page to monitor changes only to that
page. Of course, the page history would have to be publicly readable
(too many readers just can't handle auth) otherwise the empty feed
would be appropriate.

--
----
Waylan Limberg