[pmwiki-users] Re: strange silence ...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 2 11:18:31 CST 2005

On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 07:40:34AM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> I am hearing a strange silence from "pmwiki-users". I thought it might be
> my server gone mad, but the archives seem to have stopped too.

No, the listserv "hung" up again -- I and the hosting provider
aren't sure if it's a system error or something wrong with mailman.
It may have been a sendmail configuration problem.

At any rate, in my new environment I've been able to troubleshoot
and fix things directly, which is a big improvement over my
previous situation.  :-)