[pmwiki-users] Coalescing edits in mail notification

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 13:28:59 CST 2005

B"H
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:01:27 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 11:26:36AM +0100, Sebastian Flothow wrote:
> > I'd like to modify the mailposts notifications such that each edited
> > page is listed only once, even if it has been edited several times.
> > After all, people don't want to read the same page several times, and
> > looking through an endless list of edits in the notifactions is
> > annoying, anoying enough to imperil acceptance of PmWiki in my group.

What if you want to see the list of everyone who has edited the page?
Another option could be to show one entry for every person who edited
the page.

Menachem

> Added as http://www.pmwiki.org/PITS/00312.
>
> Pm

Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.
http://www.libranet.com/trial_download.html