[pmwiki-users] Unclear which 'restore'-link to press when restoring a page

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:17:49 CST 2005

B"H
On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:09:11 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> As is often the case, I agree that the current implementation has
> some uncertainty, but I don't know how to make it better.  This has
> been discussed a few times in the past but consensus then tended to end
> up with what we have now.
>
> If anyone can come up with a better way of representing the "Restore"
> feature (that hopefully doesn't involve redesigning the whole page history
> code in the process) I'm all for it.

I don't know if this is better, and I don't know what kind of recoding
it would require, but here are two options:

1) put the restore link in the grey bar located at the top of every revision.
2) put another grey bar at the bottom of every revision area and put
the restore link in there.

Menachem

> Pm

Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.
http://www.libranet.com/trial_download.html