[pmwiki-users] Pmwe and Userauth help . . .

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Feb 3 01:42:52 CST 2005

>The "bad news" is I am in law school and don't have a heck of a lot of
>time to root through the problem in Userauth and resolve. Could
>somebody take a stab?

I'm looking for a userbased solution quite urgently.
At the moment I'm trying to improve UserAuth  (from  James McDuffie)
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UserAuth , but I'm open.

I think the design of UserAuth  is pretty well as a base. But in this
version, it seem's to conflikt with BasicAuth, resp. it behaves in a way
I don't understand :-)
And what I'm trying to work out  is a flexible solution for my own wiki
plattform.
*user - abilities
*user - **teams -  abilities  (I like to predefine some default groups,
as guest, project1...)
*user pw is given by admin, but **user can change.
**extend over Wikifarm

If  your pmwe based solution is finished now, I will certainly have a
closer look at it

Regards
Patrick Ogay