[pmwiki-users] simple skin with little modification to orig skin

mistyfire mistyfire at autograf.pl
Mon Feb 7 16:11:41 CST 2005

Hello,
I would be glad if you could have a look at the skin at:
1. I would be onilne for couple of hours... with this IP.
http://219.65.84.9/dbf/vk-lightmenu/vk-lightmenu.php
.....from here this validated OK
2. ELSE
http://insteps.net/vk-lightmenu/
..... the sites ads spoils the validation.

Presently this works ok with FIREFOX 9.3+ and Konqueror 3.2+
With just removing the fixed width in css files will make it fill the screen.

I am not sure if its ok to upload yet, though I have also put a zip file the
site. Suggestions and Comment would be of great help.
Thanks
~ V.Krishn