[pmwiki-users] Re: Calendar recipy

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Thu Feb 10 09:30:39 CST 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 02:12:22PM +1300, John Rankin wrote:
> > >* I don't have a pub/css/ in my standard installation? Should there be
> > >  one?

> Recipe .css files probably belong in pub/css/.  The distribution no longer
> creates one as there aren't any non-skin css files distributed with PmWiki 2,
> but pub/css/ is still used for per-page and per-group .css files.

Ok, but then I think it should create the directory during "setup"
(together with wiki.d/). Isn't there a chance that the access rights get
wrong for this directory otherwise?

> Also, PmWiki may have its own calendar implementation in the
> distribution one of these days (in the not-too-distant future),
> and it'll be nice that we can distinguish the two as "wikilog" versus
> "calendar".

Speaking of distinction. Today I actually wanted to use the "wikilog" as a
log... so now it's annoying to get a text such as "Calendar:". Maybe there
should be a general setting between "calendar" and "log"?

(I thought I'd try using the log to document changes I do to some new
hardware that I've designed)

> > That is a piece of childish antipodean revenge for all the
> > software that comes pre-configured to 8.5 by 11 paper and
> > 2/10/2005 dates. As you say, it's configurable.
>
> And that's often the problem:  Everyone wishes their own configuration
> preferences are the package default.  :-) :-)

Speaking of dates.. for some reasons I can't get it to show a date as
2005-02-09. It ends up as "Wednesday, 9 February 2005" instead. This is on
the page with the directive (:wikilog:).

/Christian