[pmwiki-users] new NotebookSkin uploaded

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 11 18:52:00 CST 2005

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 04:10:12AM +0530, V.Krishn wrote:
> Please have a look at:
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/NotebookSkin

I've installed the new skins on pmwiki.org.  A few comments:

 -- Most skins don't put the name 'skin' in the directory, thus
    'notebook/' instead of 'notebookskin/'
 -- You might want to change notebook/cookbook/vmenu2.php to be
    simply notebook/skin.php, it will be automatically loaded
    when the skin is loaded.  (You'll also want to declare the
    variables in that file as global.)  With this change an
    administrator can load the skin by simply adding
        $Skin = 'notebook';
    to local.php, without having to add any extra include() statements.

Pm