[pmwiki-users] New Version of PmWikiDraw

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 06:11:50 CST 2005

Hi,
I've just updated PmWikiDraw to support WikiFarms and modified the
scribble tool so there are now *2* scribble tools,

1) The First is pretty much the original  scribble tool and has been
renamed to 'Assisted Scribble'  .
  This mode allows elastic-band drawing, and will respect 'snap to
grid' settings, this allows for rapid drawing of shapes [ I've still
to update the polygon tool so it follows a similar principle.

2) The second mode is *true* freehand.  In this mode if you  drag the
mouse then release it, that line/shape will be created immediately,
this can be useful for simple notation on a drawing.

Currently you still have to choose the line styles, post-drawing,
however I at m planning on changing that as soon as I get any time ;)

Its available from Pmwiki.org in the cookbook as ever :)
As always feedback is appreciated :)
Thanks

--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants