[pmwiki-users] Problems with accentuated letters

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Feb 15 08:34:21 CST 2005

Hi all,

after an intrusion in our web site, the admin of my university
reinstall our web server and my PmWiki installation doesn't work
anymore. I have some problems with the accentuated letters in page
name. Look here for the front page of my Wiki :
http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/mad/pmwiki.php
Wiki name with these letters doesn't work anymore ...
For example : WikiBacÀSable

I'm using PmWiki 1.0.9, a Linux server with PHP 4.3.10 and Apache 1.3.33

Do you have any ideas ?
Thanks you help,

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##