[pmwiki-users] Note to skin designers

Hans design at flutesong.net
Sat Feb 19 02:50:03 CST 2005

Excellent!
Gemini works fine, thank you for installing the latest update!

Will this change have any bearing on defining markups for the
suppression of template sections, like Markup('noleft',...) ?

And related to this:
Is there a good way to define actions for the suppression of template
sections, for instance action=noleft ?

And lastly a question to all skin designers:
Would a recommended name for a template section containing the top
action links ('wikicmds' in pmwiki.tmpl) be <!--PageCommandsFmt-->?
I have used <!--PageActionFmt--> for this so far, but I would be happy
to follow a convention, so any custom markup using this can be more
generally employed by other skins as well.

Best,
~Hans