[pmwiki-users] Proposed change to password memorization

steven_leite at kitimat.net steven_leite at kitimat.net
Thu Feb 24 09:18:00 CST 2005

I think that's a great idea Patrick.  For those of us (most of us are admins
I'm guessing), we've probably already encountered that problem before, I
know I sure have.

The action=logout would solve this for me perfectly.

There might be times where the administrator wants to set/change passwords
in groups/pages withOUT actually logging out.  So it seems to me the
?action=logout might be a better solution (and less work too).

I also would like to see a ?action=login link too, so that the administrator
can login/logout in one step (eg. logging IN would automatically "forget"
the previous login information).

I'd like to see he login/logout links as "pluggable" for the template in the
same way that the edit this page, link and others are easily placed in to
the template.

Building on that, I'd like only to place the logout link in the menu if the
user is actually logged in.  Likewise, I'd like to place the login link in
the menu only if the user is not currently logged in.

Have a great day!

Steven Leite