[pmwiki-users] Delete Pages -- keep editing docs only

Neil Herber nospam at mail.eton.ca
Thu Feb 24 11:33:57 CST 2005

At 2005-02-24  07:22 AM -1000, Sivakatirswami is rumored to have said:
>OK, I must be missing something basic: How do you delete pages? Can't find
>those in the docs or FAQ (or I am sleepy and missed it)

There are a few ways to delete pages.

 From within PmWiki itself, edit the page you want to remove and replace
all of the content with the single word "delete". The page will effectively
disappear, but in fact it has just been renamed so you can restore it if
you have access to the file system.

If you have access to the file system you can really delete pages by
removing them from the wiki.d/ directory.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668