[pmwiki-users] Excel and CSV copy/paste into pmwiki?

David Wierbiki dave at myrikgames.com
Fri Feb 25 12:50:57 CST 2005

Odd, it doesn't seem to want to play with our wiki.  We're using pmwiki-2.0.beta21.  I followed the install intructions to the "T", and have installed similar additions to the wiki with absolute success.

Do I need to upgrade the wiki to beta23?

David Wierbiki
Myrik Games

"Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
It's available now, at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ExcelPaste .
I've also incorporated Neil's suggestion that numeric data cells are
right-aligned instead of left-aligned.

There's still probably room for some improvements/changes -- just
let me know.