[pmwiki-users] logging out doesn't work for me (maybe userauth problem?)

Adam Potthast adam at freeminds.net
Fri Feb 25 13:52:05 CST 2005

Hello everyone.  Fairly new to this whole project, but it's been working
great for me so far.

I'm using Pmwiki as a CMS and every suggestion on the site has worked
perfectly.  Userauth installed well and I made the required changes to the
skins.

One problem: action=login works fine, but once I'm logged in, I can't log
back out.  When I click on or send action=logout, I get a browser username
and password dialog for "Some realm" at www.mydomain.net.  It doesn't
accept any username/password combo in .htpasswd or anything else I've
tried, so I have to cancel out of it, going to a blank page that doesn't
log the original user out.

I've tried some debugging manuevers, but I'm afraid I'm just not good
enough to isolate where the problem is or how action=logout is being handled.

Thanks for any help.

Adam