[pmwiki-users] New wiki site&password question

Robert Bielik robert.bielik at home.se
Sat Feb 26 03:33:51 CST 2005

Hi,

I'm using PmWiki as the wiki engine for the svagg project
(http://svagg.sourceforge.net) and I noticed that
when setting up password for editing (site-wide), the password has to be
given twice, once at start of
editing and secondly when submitting the edit.

Is there a way to inhibit the second password question? As the user
already is "in there" I see no reason to
ask for password again, or at least have it settable...

Secondly, I tried to reset the edit password on the sandbox page (with
'clear') and it still asks for
password ?

TIA
/Rob