[pmwiki-users] Anyone interested in helping test FGS?

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Sun Feb 27 04:06:37 CST 2005

Hi John !

John Feezell schrieb:
> I'll be releasing the Revised Form Guide System (FGS) in the next couple
> of days.  I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to do a 'clean'
> installation and give me feedback on any problems and the instructions
> for setting it up.

I'll do. Just tell me when the release is out. I'm setting up a pmwiki
beta23 this weekend as a farm, one field for plain vanilla pmwiki, one
for pmwiki with original cookbook-addons. In that environment I can test
FGS.

The last days I was a bit confused about the form-modules available for
pmwiki, so there obviously seems to be two: your's (FGS) and that from
John Rankin (wikiform) (both from "a" John, maybe that was my confusion  :-)
My question: what are the differences ? And what is the main reason to
have two different add-on's ?

(Anyway I'll start to test both add-ons)

Knut