[pmwiki-users] [Q] better formatting of pagelist results

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Feb 28 00:45:04 CST 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 12:18:25AM -0500, Leo wrote:
> It would be very useful if in addition to a WikiPage name (that can be
> cryptic and non-descriptive) the page's TITLE is displayed as a part
> of pagelist result. In this case the descriptive power of pagelist
> results would increase many folds.
> The same applies in equal measure to search results also.
>
> Is there a simple cookbook-style solution for this problem??

Yes, it's coming soon.  I'm currently re-working the pagelist
functionality to be able to offer this and quite a few other
nice features when working with pagelists.

In the future, one will essentially be able to do:

and all of the pages will be displayed with both their name and title.
Other customized formats will be possible also.