[pmwiki-users] Conditional Markup enhancement

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at laposte.net
Mon Feb 28 18:30:16 CST 2005

At Monday, February 28, 2005 11:26 PM [GMT+1=CET], Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> This will be available in the next release (and I'll hurry the release
> of beta24 so people can start using this).  Comments and suggestions
> welcome.

I would enjoy it! I'll update my markup recipes as soon as available.

I would suggest to have and extra 'limit' param allowing to stop automatic
parsing after some point and providing access to trailing data to parse
specifically.

A ConditionalExtensions case improvement I'd thought about was:

(:if and & cond1 parm1 & or | cond2 parm2 | ! cond3 parm3:)

to allow more complex expression without needing to write a real parser.
In this case I would need to parse only the first arg to get the separator
to use for the next params [In fact I don't think its worth using ParseArg
here, but this is the only sample I've ;)].

Dom