[Pmwiki-users] Conflict between $EnableDiag and de graphviz cookbook.

Stubbe Paul paul.stubbe
Wed Jan 5 01:17:02 CST 2005

Hi,

I am new to this mailing list.
I would like to share a problem:

I had some trouble getting graphviz to run like it should.
In the end I found that the source of my problem was that I had
$EnableDiag=1

What I found was that as long as $EnableDiag=0 graphviz works fine,
But when I put $EnableDiag=1 I get messages like these on the pages that
have graphviz on them:
----
pat=/\(:graphviz\s*(.*?):\)/epat=/\(:graphwiki\s*(.*?):\)/e
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at c:\Bugzilla\farm\pmwiki.php:905) in
c:\Bugzilla\farm\pmwiki.php on line 630
----

Is this a problem with my configuration, or is this a problem with
graphviz?

Paul

°°°°°°°°
This message has been scanned in accordance with security regulations within the Belgian Ministry of Defense.
°°°°°°°°
Dit bericht werd gescand in overeenstemming met de veiligheidsregels binnen het Belgische Ministerie van Defensie.
°°°°°°°°
Ce message a été scanné suite aux mesures de sécurité en vigueur au sein du Ministère de la Défense Belge.
°°°°°°°°