[Pmwiki-users] BUG in Pmwiki table align=left and align=right

Leo slonik.az
Sun Jan 9 08:04:05 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,
I am using the latest greatest pmwiki-2.0.beta14.
The following Pmwiki text gets incorrectly formated

--BEGIN Pmwiki text--

!! Bug in table align=left or align=right layout

|| align=left border=4
|| A || B ||
|| C || D ||

This is a new paragraph AFTER the table.
Instead, it erroneously appears to the table's right side.

[[~Leo]]

--END Pmwiki text--

I added the snippet above to the end of Pmwiki SandBox at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox

After some experimentation I traced the problem to the "align=left" statement.
A similar problem happens with "align=right".
Interestingly enough, "align=center" works fine.

Thanks,
--Leo--