[Pmwiki-users] Re: Modular configurable skin

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis
Mon Jan 10 13:43:36 CST 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:58:03 -0500, Bronwyn Boltwood <arndis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Off the top of my head, these are the options I think enough people
> would want to justify their existence:

I forgot access keys.  Of course there should be an access keys module.

By the way, before I spend days and days writing a modular stylesheet,
is anybody interested in this idea?  I'm hoping that you've all just
been too busy to digest and reply, because I thought this fitted
nicely with PmWiki philosophy #5.  Nobody *has* to play with the skin
options, but having them would make it much easier for new admins to
customize a site's look a little, without learning how to code.

Bronwyn