[Pmwiki-users] New Marathon Skin (0.4) release

Neil Herber nospam
Tue Jan 11 12:09:37 CST 2005

At 2005-01-11  07:04 PM +0100, Steffen Bauch is rumored to have said:
>I have just released a new version of the Marathon skin (0.4). There are
>still some problems, please take a look at:
>
>http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarathonSkin
>
>If you can help, don't hesitate to write me a mail.
>
>Who is actually using this skin?
>
>Steffen

I am not using the skin, but I did try it on PmWiki.org.

The Edit window seems to be a fixed width. It does not expand to the width
of the page.

The title text at the top of an Edit window is not clickable. In the
default skin, the page title appears at the top as a link. I use that link
as a "discard all edits and previews" equivalent.

In IE 6, the checkbox beside "This is a minor edit." has an extra "frame"
around it that does not appear in Firefox.

I do like the look! What are the problems???

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668