[Pmwiki-users] Upload Problem

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Jan 13 18:08:26 CST 2005

> I'm suspect that your PHP server isn't set up to handle
> sessions properly.  Try an ?action=phpinfo with $EnableDiag=1; set
> and check the value of session.save_path.  Is it a writable
> directory?
>
> Pm

session.save_path is set to /tmp.

Since we're examining session values, it was no bother to copy-past the
output here, just incase you want to examine some other variables.

      Directive Local Value Master Value
      session.auto_start Off Off
      session.bug_compat_42 On On
      session.bug_compat_warn On On
      session.cache_expire 180 180
      session.cache_limiter nocache nocache
      session.cookie_domain <snipped out> no value
      session.cookie_lifetime 0 0
      session.cookie_path / /
      session.cookie_secure Off Off
      session.entropy_file no value no value