[Pmwiki-users] Can PmWiki have smilies ?

Neil Herber nospam
Sun Jan 16 20:59:58 CST 2005

At 2005-01-16  10:22 PM -0500, trip somewhere is rumored to have said:
>Just an idea from forum software. Can the wiki have smiley gifs when
>someone inputs stuff like :D :) and others ? o_0

I hope not!

I found them so irritating on my installs of PHPBB that I disabled them. I
explained to users that I had sold them all to Wal-Mart.
(This may only make sense in Canada, where Wal-Mart ads feature various
smileys wearing construction hats flying around the store slashing prices.)

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668