[Pmwiki-users] a plea to all custom skin makers

H. Fox HaganFox
Mon Jan 17 05:20:11 CST 2005

Chris Lott wrote:
>>* Lean Skin --- body text all centered in IE 6, headers and footers
>>centered on Edit page, everything centered on history page
>
> This seems like it should be easy to fix... it's all coming from a
> pair of <center> tags around most of the body content. This can be
> fixed by deleting that pair of tags and making the center an attribute
> of the containing table:

>     cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' border='0' align="center">
>
> Then it looks good in IE 6 and Firefox 1 -- not sure about validity
> and I don't have time to check right now!

Thanks, Chris.  My apologies to IE6 users.  None of the four browsers I
use for testing did the strange centering.  It validates fine the new
way.  The change is included in Lean Skin v12.

I switched the default font in the content area to Verdana, which looks
better (especially for small text).  This time I put the screenshots in
a Qdig gallery.
http://qdig.sourceforge.net/wiki-skins/LeanSkinTour/

Hagan