[Pmwiki-users] a plea to all custom skin makers

Chris Lott chris.lott
Mon Jan 17 08:34:55 CST 2005

> Thanks, Chris.

No, thank you! I've been looking for a default skin that was simple
but made things a bit more visually appealing for my users who are
often fearful enough about this whole voodoo wiki thing when we get
started :) I couldn't figure out the Beeblebrox IE display problem (I
never use IE either, so didn't know about the problem until I was in
the middle of a demo), so I'm glad I could help with this one! I
appreciate all your work on this skin...

Chris Lott