[Pmwiki-users] Creating Groups

Wade Hudson whudson
Wed Jan 19 00:07:22 CST 2005

Hello,

I'm new to this group and to wikis in general. I hope that someone can
help a novice such as myself.

Our site is at:
http://progressiveresourcecatalog.org

I don't fully understand how Groups work. As I posted to the Sand Box:

++++
When I edited the sidebar and deleted "Main/" from everything but the
Admin (group which includes the Sandbox),

and added to the Sand Box [[SelectHealth/ServiceOrganizations | Select
Catalog: Health -- Service Organizations]] and
[[OpenHealth/ServiceOrganizations | Open Catalog: Health -- Service
Organizations]]

and saved those entries and clicked on the links, a question mark popped
up next to links in the sidebar.

So I add "Main/" only in the sidebar.
It seems to work ok now.

But I'm not sure that I've created my groups properly.
++++

Why do those question marks pop up when I delete "Main/" from the
Sidebar?
Do I have to include "Main/" at the front of each of those URLs in the
Sidebar?
Should I include "Main/" in my page names elsewhere, like on:
http://progressiveresourcecatalog.org/index.php/Main/SelectHealth?action
=edit
Have I created my groups properly?

Thanks much for any assistance you can provide.

Sincerely,
Wade Hudson