[Pmwiki-users] Creating Groups

Wade Hudson whudson
Wed Jan 19 02:17:14 CST 2005

Hans,
Glad you like the site.
Thanks for the tip on deleting pages.
As I indicated in my reply, I think Ciaran's reply reminded me that I
should give each page both a GroupName and a PageName in the Sidebar.
I began with the approach you suggested but I soon realized a problem.
The Select Catalog and the Open Catalog will both have
"Health/ActivistOrganisations" and each will have different editing
controls. The Open Catalog will be open to all to edit, whereas the
Select Catalog will be edited by an editorial team.

So the direction I'm going on the Sidebar now is:
* [-[[SelectIntroduction/Index | Introduction]]-]
* [-[[SelectHealth/Index | Health]]-]
* [-[[SelectPersonalGrowth/Index | Personal Growth]]-]

and

[-'''[[OpenCatalog/Index | Open Catalog]]'''-]\\

On the next level, under Select Catalog, I have:
[[SelectHealth/ServiceOrganizations | Service Organizations]]\\

and under Open Catalog, I have:
* [-[[OpenHealth/Index | Health]]-]

I think that will work.

Do you agree?