[Pmwiki-users] Idea for extension of special list syntax

Neil Herber nospam
Thu Jan 20 07:44:36 CST 2005

At 2005-01-20  03:19 PM +0100, chr at home.se is rumored to have said:
>* Here is another... long line .... \
>   continued item.
>
>What I'm suggesting is that you don't have to use the '\' to signify that
>the item continues, but instead use the indentation for this purpose. How
>it'd look is illustrated above.

I must be missing your point.

If I put these lines into PmWIki:
* short item
* longer item
* this is an incredibly long item that will end up occupying several lines
in a list but PmWiki will very cleverly indent subsequent lines to  match
the indent after the bullet

the indentation of the 3rd item is automatic.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668