[Pmwiki-users] Idea for extension of special list syntax

Neil Herber nospam
Thu Jan 20 09:20:19 CST 2005

At 2005-01-20  04:53 PM +0100, chr at home.se is rumored to have said:
>is rendered differently from

I am not sure that I can contribute anything more to this discussion, but I
would find it easier to follow of you posted a URL to a page that showed
what result you are getting and what result you want. Trying to mentally
render the email "a la PmWiki" is giving me a headache!  ;-)

Note that I am a pot calling a kettle black because I have asked lots of
similar questions without posting examples - but I hereby resolve to do so
from now on.

Is there a group or an area on PmWiki.org where such examples would have an
natural home? Or should I just post things on my public Wiki? I prefer the
former because then it brings the discussion to PmWiki readers who may not
be on the mailing list. But I favor the latter because my system is always
much more responsive than PmWiki.org, which seems to suffer from slowdowns
at various times.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/