[Pmwiki-users] Idea for extension of special list syntax

chr@home.se chr
Fri Jan 21 05:09:41 CST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 04:37:45PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> > I guess a valid question here is if other people also write like this?
> > If not, how do you write lists? Without indentation for the following
> > lines?
>
> I don't necessarily write it like that, but that's how it ends up.

> I use a perl module called Text::Autoformat to turn my text into
> prettier text with indented bullets, etc. It's like fmt(1) but it groks
> email quoting and bullet lists and numbered lists (including renumbering
> them if necessary) and roman numerals (for outlines) and justification

Eh... exactly how/where do you use the AutoFormat routine? In your mail
software or what?  (Since I do most of my editing in Emacs it might be
convenient to make it invoke something like AutoFormat).

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr