[Pmwiki-users] Idea for extension of special list syntax

Neil Herber nospam
Fri Jan 21 05:32:44 CST 2005

At 2005-01-21  01:05 PM +0100, chr at home.se is rumored to have said:
>  I added an example of
>this problem as snippet 2... would you mind looking (again:-) to see if
>the page still makes sense?
>
> > http://www.pmwiki.com/wiki/Test/SyntaxForLongListItems as well as here.
>
>/Christian

It makes sense to me now. (Now that I see one slash instead of the two I
imagined.) I added an extra point under the first snippet.

Going back to a question I had earlier, can this not be solved by having
the list markup look for a trailing blank line before finishing the list?
It does that for paragraphs ...

I think you had an example of why that would not work. Perhaps you should
add it to the page.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/