[Pmwiki-users] Idea for extension of special list syntax

Dominique Faure dominique.faure
Fri Jan 21 12:16:33 CST 2005

Hi,

> I've added this to the page. Basically the problem is that we then
> couldn't do something like this:
> * Add this line of code to your config.php
> if($i > 0) $i = $i-1;  // Iterate...
> * Or ask the users to do something else.

That's exactly why I did the CodeBlock Cookbook recipe. You could even use
an ordered list.
-----8<--------------------------------------------------------
* Add this line of code to your config.php (:code=php3:) [=
if($i > 0) $i = $i-1;  // Iterate...
=]
* Or ask the users to do something else.
-----8<--------------------------------------------------------

An other "feasible" new feature I'd like to have is to let ordered list
markup handle an optional numeric argument giving the current item's list
value, so the following markup:

#   item #1
##3 item #2
##  item #3